Monday, May 31, 2010

Sage Stubbs

Most people admire and are in aww at their children and post millions of photos of them on their blog and talk about the things they are doing and how much they have grown..etc..well..we don't have any babies yet, not by choice, just how its worked out. And I suppose I could take photos of my best friend and eternal companion because he is pretty amazing and wonderful and write novels about his amazingness, but he wouldn't like that too much. But we do have a little guy that we are responsible for and his name is Sage. Sage is our King Charles Cavalier Spaniel. He is 8 months old today. He really is a sweetie. Is it weird to say that I never knew I could love an animal as much as I do Sage? We love playing fetch with him, taking him for walks, letting him sleep next to me when I take a nap on the couch, and just enjoying his fun personality. He really is a good pup. He is a slave to his squeaky toys and no matter if he is in a dead sleep, he will wake up and fetch it. He also likes to hoard his toys under the table haha. We don't like to feed him human food, but he doesn't really care for his dog treats we have gotten for him, but Grandma Maggie (my mom) likes to try and sneak pizza crust, bread, or whatever she has and give it to Sage kinda like what I do with my nieces and candy =) Sage does enjoy beef jerky the few small pieces we gave him, on the other hand he didn't care too much for lettuce, I don't blame him. At Sages' last vet appointment on the 17th of May he weighed in at 12 lbs and healthy. Even though he has had a few accidents in the house because we failed to take him out in time, he is so much fun!
(Sages' cute sweater from Grandma Maggie)


(Sage taking a rest after playing at Grandma Maggies)





2 comments:

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

I love him! He is adorable, can't wait to meet him! :) oh, and I love the sweater ;)

DAVID & ELISSA said...

Sage is sooooo cute!!