We had a nice family gathering to help my brother Tony with putting sod down in his yard. Well Evs put the sod down with Josh, Tony, Jesse, and I babysat Rubi. Since being away in Hawaii I have had two new nieces born, Bria and Rubi. I saw Rubi recently because she came to Hawaii, but I hadnt seen Bria since last July, except via webcam. It was hard to be far from the little ones because you want so much for them to know who you are and of course far from my siblings as well, its nice to be older and have a fun time still making fun of each other or enjoying time serving eachother.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(166)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Sage Stubbs
- G & G Ballantyne
- Can she find a way?
- Since we have moved to Cali...
- Since we have moved to Cali...
- Since we have moved to Cali...
- Since we have moved to Cali...
- Since we have moved to Cali...
- Since we have moved to Cali...
- Since we have moved to Cali...
- Since we have moved to Cali...
- We made it!
-
▼
May
(12)
1 comment:
awwww love those pics! Silly cousins!
Post a Comment