Monday, May 24, 2010

Since we have moved to Cali...

We moved in real fast to our apartment then...Evs started school May 3rd..or so we were told.. FALSE START. I guess spring classes started May 3rd but not his department. So he got lucky and didn't start until May 5th. But doesn't he look so adorable?!?! haha. The campus of CALIFORNIA BAPTIST UNIVERSITY is absolutely beautiful! I had never seen it before. An update on Evs schooling: He is taking only two classes (Research methods and Law) because this term is only 7 weeks. He goes to school M-Th from 9:30-12:30. Out of the 19 students accepted into his program only 4 opted to do early start. He was very glad that he chose to just start early because now he is in the swing of things, knows all the 2nd year Athletic Training students, professors and he is taking the two most boring classes and getting them over with. He has only about 4 weeks left and he will have completed his first term in his masters program. I am so proud of him!

No comments: