My Husband made a delicious dinner and got me flowers for Mothers day! He loves me so much and treats me so wonderful! I love him!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Since we have moved to Cali...
Mothers day has happened! We kidnapped my Mum against her will and took her to Medieval Times the Friday before Mother's Day. It was so much fun! GO GREEN KNIGHT. Mothers are amazing! I am so blessed to have my Mum and other Mother influences in my life. I am glad that Evs had "four mothers" as he says growing up because I am sure that is why he is such an amazing man! I love all the Mothers in my life, My Mum, My Hawaii Mom, My Sister Jess, My Sister Erin, My Sister Nicole, My Sister Michelle, and My Sister Brittanie. These woman have taught me so much about raising their kiddos with one central focus, LOVE ONE ANOTHER. I am so thankful for them; they each have their own way of raising their kiddos in a unique and loving way. I know My Sister Jenny and My Sister Meghan will be amazing Mothers too! They are wonderful and loving. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(166)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Sage Stubbs
- G & G Ballantyne
- Can she find a way?
- Since we have moved to Cali...
- Since we have moved to Cali...
- Since we have moved to Cali...
- Since we have moved to Cali...
- Since we have moved to Cali...
- Since we have moved to Cali...
- Since we have moved to Cali...
- Since we have moved to Cali...
- We made it!
-
▼
May
(12)
1 comment:
I didn't know you guys ended up going! FUN FUN!
Post a Comment