Saturday, May 8, 2010

We made it!

We finally made it! Its been a busy couple weeks getting settled in! We have finally furnished our two bedroom apartment with all the goods we need and cant be more grateful for all those that helped us move in and get settled. We are so appreciative to be close to family that is so willing to help us out. We love our apartment! Its so so roomy and we have loved decorating and getting settled. I have so much to update on, but its been busy with situating my new job and getting things settled with Evans schooling. Evs started school and he is enjoying his interaction with his classmates and also just being on his campus. Its a beautiful campus! I really like it. More on that later. But for now, I just wanted to note that we finally made it to Southern California and we are adjusting well into our new life here!

5 comments:

Kimberly Grafton said...

Do we get to do lunch soon? Maybe?

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

yay! so glad, I'll be waiting for more of an update :). Can't wait to see you!

Sarah said...

YAY!

Rebecca Waldron said...

Glad to hear you guys are getting settled in! Good luck at school Evan. Send me puppy pics when you get your new little one!

The Sandbergs said...

I'm glad to hear that you guys are getting situated in Cali. I hope you find the time to get organized and blog more about what's going on. I hope you are both loving it there. :)We miss you in Hawaii.