Saturday, September 24, 2011

Friday Night Lights

Our date consisted of nasty chili cheese hot dogs from the snack bar {support the high school right?? hurl over hot dog bleh} and Evs working the JW North vs Kaiser high school Varsity football game. He was so good at what he loves to do. I was impressed. I love this man! He sure is wonderful!
Being here brought back many good memories from my high school days--cheerleading and our football team--the support of fans and how high school sports were such a big deal. For some people that's as far as they end up going, for others college sports becomes the next greatest adventure. I loved high school. I loved the sports, the team work, the fans and peers. I loved the lights. The loud Friday nights where the cheerleaders would start cheering a defense cheer when were on offense...the weaves..the glitter..the accomplishing stunts, the unity. It was good fun. It was good to be in the atmosphere again--nice change of scenery. Go JW North High School! You rocked tonight!

No comments:

Blog Archive