I love my sweet hubby. He sure is perfect for me. I love his laugh. I love his cute dimples when he smiles. I love when he sings to me. I love when he dances with me. I love when he dances in the car with a swag look on his face. I love when he tells me stories when I ask him to {they are always about a little boy-him as a kid}. I love that he prays with me. I love that he prays for me. I love that he gives me a husbands blessing when I need one. I love that he goes on bike rides with me. I love that he brings me happiness. I love that he is mine for all eternity.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(208)
-
▼
September
(21)
- Happy 2nd Birthday SAGE!
- Sweet Is the Peace the Temple Brings
- My happiness now
- Sunday Sillyness
- Things learned
- Friday Night Lights
- Bria's Birthday Partay
- Saturday Volleyball with Mom
- Friday
- Squishy??
- Happy 3rd Birthday little Bria! We love you! Ca...
- Quote of the morning
- ZUMBA Weekend
- I Love You This Big
- Day after Labor Day
- Labor Day
- Dog Beach Saturday
- Date Night
- New Fan
- One life teaches on earth, then in heaven
- Girls Night + 1
-
▼
September
(21)


No comments:
Post a Comment