Thursday, September 1, 2011
Girls Night + 1
Last night, I was done with work earlier than expected {one of my clients cancelled}. So my new friend Chelsea {her husband and Evs are in the same ATEP Masters program @ Cal Baptist--also friends from Hawaii}and I plus Damon her sweet, quiet baby boy went out. Why weren't Chelsea and I not friends in Hawaii?? I have no clue but I love this girl. We had fun browsing thrift stores looking for fun tidbits, really anything that looked cool. We left many thrift storres empty handed and ended up going to Ross and TJ-Maxx. Lets be honest, theres too many cool items in those stores to leave empty handed. Then we attempted to get "Mexican Shaved Ice??" {never heard of it, thought we would try it, but they only took CASH} so.. went to Yogurt Treats and had some frozen yogurt. We stayed out late together til 9 and it was so much fun! Its nice to have days like this where you and a friend just browse and enjoy eachother's company. I havent really made too many friends since moving here from Hawaii, not sure why, but nonetheless I am glad to have a friend like Chelsea. Thanks for a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(208)
-
▼
September
(21)
- Happy 2nd Birthday SAGE!
- Sweet Is the Peace the Temple Brings
- My happiness now
- Sunday Sillyness
- Things learned
- Friday Night Lights
- Bria's Birthday Partay
- Saturday Volleyball with Mom
- Friday
- Squishy??
- Happy 3rd Birthday little Bria! We love you! Ca...
- Quote of the morning
- ZUMBA Weekend
- I Love You This Big
- Day after Labor Day
- Labor Day
- Dog Beach Saturday
- Date Night
- New Fan
- One life teaches on earth, then in heaven
- Girls Night + 1
-
▼
September
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment