Friday, September 2, 2011

New Fan

My entire life I have always played sports. I love sports. Obviously why I got my degree in Kinesiology. Even though my entire life I haved loved sports and played sports, I have never been a FAN of any specific team. When I watch sports on tv, I watch them to watch them, but with no intentions of rooting for a specific team. Well since being back in Cali for a year now, I decided I wanted to watch sports with a purpose--I want to be a FAN. So since football season is in pre-season it works out perfect. I decided that I am going to become a San Diego Chargers fan! That's right, I DECIDED. So last night was our second pre-season game. We played the SF 49ers and unfortunately lost 20-17. They had some great plays and some good defense {they were sucking it up at the beginning of the game--hence the 2 touchdowns scored on them in the first quarter}. Hopefully when Evan is done with school we will live in or near San Diego and then I will really feel great being a Chargers Fan! Woop Woop! BOLT UP SAN DIEGO! Hey, being a FAN means being a supporter or rooter. Maybe next year I will change my mind! Only time can tell! But for now GO!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Maybe you can tryout to be a Chargers cheerleader. That will prove your devotion. Here's the tryout info., but it looks like you're too late this year...
http://www.chargers.com/charger-girls/auditions.html
I LOVE YOU!!!!

Brittanie said...

Don't let your brother hear about this... he gives my family crap all the time for being Charger's Fans! We can cheer together!! :)

Blog Archive