Monday, September 12, 2011

ZUMBA Weekend

Friday evening Evs and I headed to Nevada for the weekend. I had a Zumba training all day Saturday. It was so much fun. I love Zumba. I am now a licensed Zumba basic and Zumba Gold instructor! Gotta love having fun when you exercise! There were a ton of people that came from all other the country. I was seriously amazed at how far people came just to take the training. We danced for about 6 hours and I was exhausted, but glad I was able to go.
We stayed with Evs sister, Colee and bil, Tyler and their kids. We had fun on our short trip with them and were so thankful to get to see them and it wasn't even a holiday {bonus}! We didn't do any of the "Vegas" stuff while we were there, not enough time for everything. We did however stop at state line and hit up the Fashion Outlet! Everything was so cheap..I could've spent a lot more time there and alot more money, but it was nice quiet time. I love that my hubby just let me shop, didn't rush me, was my rational mind {most times}, carried all my bags in one hand and held my hand with the other. He also did all the driving to Vegas and back home, while I slept. So spoiled. I love that man! 
Fun at the park\
Lots of fun building!
Love!

1 comment:

Leanna said...

SO fun that you are a zumba instructor!!! I love Zumba!!! It is soo much fun. Miss Darcy! I love all your pics and thoughts about life...you are soooo cute! So glad I found your blog!

Blog Archive