On Tuesday Night our Alumni, BYU-Hawaii, was in our neck of the woods. Actually they were pretty close, they were playing Evan's Grad school, Cal Baptist University. So among the crowd of Baptists cheering for their team, you could hear little ole' me cheering away for my BYU-H Seasiders. They won 3-2, but just barely. I was only going to stay for two games, but after not knowing whether they were going to win, I had to stay! It was seriously a crazy intense game. Almost as intense as a scary movie! We were glad we could support our lady Seasiders as they were far away from their crowd of fans and support! We took great pride in being BYU-Hawaii Alumni!
{Evs iPhone camera doesn't do these ladies justice with their bumps, sets, and hits, but I certainly wanted to capture something from the night}
No comments:
Post a Comment