She must have been so bored that she took my hand sanitizer that was hanging on my purse, {mistake for setting that next to her} and rubbed it all over her like lotion. Boy was it fragrant in my car. I just assumed my air freshner started working really well.
This little guy is such a ball of fun. He is happy and you just want to kiss and hug him a million times!
What a happy camper in the morning-first thing she requests is to watch a show, food and juice
{Fresh & Clean with their adorable Halloween bandanas}
Fun @ the Park
Such a smart little girl. You show her how to do it once and she doesn't need your help anymore.
Second round of either being bored or at the age TWO. Took the shampoo bottle went under our bed and dumped it out. After finding her, she says "Uh-Oh I made a mess, I need toilet paper."
Since Jade did not want this loveable 2 year old brushing her, Ru took it upon herself to be sneaky and corner Jade in the doggy bed to brush her.
I love these kids so much! What fun we had!
After the park, we went to my childhood Best Friend, Selina, her daughter, Elizabeth's, birthday party. It was alot of fun. Good food and good fun! Of course there was a pinata, a mexican party just wouldn't be the same!


No comments:
Post a Comment