Sunday, October 2, 2011

Surprise Date Saturday

Friday morning went like this via text:
me to ev: Do you work Saturday?
ev: no
me: got any plans Saturday?
ev: no
me: Ok I am taking you on a surprise date.
ev: where
me: Guess you will have to wait and see.
The night was filled with many guess and questions. I had to throw him off by saying you have been there before{not knowing for sure}, then saying I think you have been there, maybe you haven't. I told him its inside and outside {which is slightly true}. I told him we can't forget the beach towels {this one was the most random, but I had to throw him off bad}.

Hint #1: We stopped at a gas station to get gas and I bought a water bottle and gave it to him.
Hint #2: We stopped at Henry's Market and I gave him an orange.  
Hint #3: I emailed him this.
Where did we end up???
Yep. I surprised Evs with great seats to his first professional soccer match--LA GALAXY-- It was fan appreciation night--so we got there early and alot of fun things were going on. We had such a fun time!
{David Beckham didn't play that great, he's really not one of my favorite players, but apparently he is up on the "popular" scale on the LA Galaxy fan base}
I love his smile and his expression {his eyes tell it all} in the above and below picture. He is just so excited!!
Because it was fan appreciation night they were giving away free things. I think Evs made out like a bandit. He won a set of Adidas Golf Clubs! No, he doesn't golf other than the occasional driving range visit, but he would sure love to work on his swing.
LA Galaxy vs. Real Salt Lake
The match was good. I felt that they played on one side more than the other. I feel like at the professional level they should switch the ball and keep it moving instead of being so predictable. But thats just little ole' me talking smack. All in all it was an amazing match!
Oh ya we are sexy, especially my hat!
GOAL!!!
We won!
Evs with his brand spanking new Golf Clubs. Man he is hott!
We didn't want the dogs to feel left out. We wish they could have come. 
GO LA GALAXY!!!

1 comment:

The Fallan Family said...

What a good wife you are and how lucky is he to win those!

Blog Archive