Monday, October 24, 2011

Hard at work

My nephews Brian and Jason have been selling caramel popcorn for weeks now to raise money to cover their Boy Scout Camp costs..etc They go out with their wagon filled with popcorn in hopes that someone will buy some. $20 or even $50 for a bag of popcorn never hurt anyone! Surely anyone could find a cheaper bag of caramel anywhere else in the world, but what's the fun in that right? Besides, look at how cute and dedicated these Boy Scouts are, they are out roaming the streets of Oregon, even with a missing wagon wheel! Such a motivation!
This is the boys calling me on skype when they weren't hard at work with the wagon. How could I possibly say no to beggars with those cute faces. They even did their "official" door approach.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

That picture is so cute! I love the little broken wagon. Those are two determined little dudes, I don't know how you could possibly refuse a bag of popcorn from them!

The Fallan Family said...

I gave in too! They are too cute!

Brittanie said...

LOL how could you resist??

Blog Archive