Saturday, October 1, 2011

Family Time

It was such a wonderful day. Its days like these that I feel overwhelmed with gratitude for all the many wonderful people in my life and for the happiness I have in my life. Its days like these that make the hard times worth it.                                  
Our morning started out with sleeping in until 8:45. That is certainly a record for me. Then we began watching the first session of General Conference.              
{Sage & Jade were rather reverent during Conference}
Then..we headed to Naders soccer game. It was a family affair.
 Bria got an attitude and Evs took her shoes..She threatened to throw the baby book at him 
 The soccer star in the flesh.

 This series of events goes like this:
Fall down on grass
Bria runs over to see whats up and Ru tells her "Daddy wake up" as she slaps Josh's face. 
 Josh doesnt wake up up and Ru continues to slap him.
 "Daddy wake up!! Wake up!"slapping Josh's face
 I ask, "Ru do you want ice cream?" Her response
"Yay!"
I ask again, "Rubi do you want ice cream?" Her response
"Woo! Ice Cream!" 
The girls talking about to chase eachother 
More fun! 
 LOVE
 Then we stopped at Cafe Rio and had some lunch! Yum!
Take 1
 Take 2
Its nice to be close to family and involved in their lives and their kids lives. 


No comments:

Blog Archive