Sunday, October 30, 2011

Locked out

I never thought I would be the person to lock myself out of the house. With no spare key.  Luckily, we have a doggie door. Even though I didn't need to jam my head & shoulder through the door, at the time I felt it was the smart way to get back inside. 
It took me 3 or 4 attempts to use my momentum, snag the lock and unlock it. Later that night when I was reenacting my break-in, I challenged Evan to see if he could get in through the door. This was his way. 
Needless to say, he is the brains of the family! It was much easier to just put my arm in the door and reach up than to cut off my angle by putting my head and shoulder in. Learn something new everyday.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hahahaaha! OH Darcy you make me laugh so hard.

Stubbs Love said...

I am such a blonde! What can I say?? haha

Blog Archive