{not all family members were here-we were missing alot more cousins that live out of state or they were out of town for the holiday}
Every year growing up, I remember having a family party with all of my cousins, Aunties & Uncles on my Mom's side of the family. As the years passed..my teenage years came and went. Cousins started getting married, then having children and all moving away to have their own lives..Our family parties kinda came to a halt. With Grandma B passing in June, in addition to others reasons, I felt that as a family we needed to unite and enjoy one another. So with the help of everyone--bringing food, drinks, plates, utensils, cups, desserts and a HAPPY attitude..I think the party went well! We had a great time interacting with eachother. Getting to meet kids of cousins that we hadn't really seen much. It was a wonderful gathering and I am thankful we were able to make it happen!
Family is Everything!


1 comment:
Fun times! Thanks for putting it together!
Post a Comment