Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas & Mele Kalikimaka

Christmas morning we headed back from San Marcos, CA to go to church with my Mom. Then we went over to her house for my families Christmas celebration and a traditional Lasagna dinner {made from scratch by Dad}. Its funny how as you get older Christmas takes on such a different meaning than when you were a kid. This year not only because of our budget, but because I wanted to keep it simple, I gave Evs three gifts: Something he wanted. Something he needed. Something to wear. I enjoyed really thinking about what to get him, rather than just him getting a million things. It was a nice way to feel the Spirit of Christmas because it is more about..His Presence than Presents. We had a great time with all the kids and family. Theres never a dull moment in my family. But nonetheless, we sure love eachother! We sure missed all of the rest of my family members and Evan's family this year! Merry Christmas & Mele Kalikimaka!




Family picture 2011

No comments:

Blog Archive