We were doing some final Christmas Shopping yesterday in Toys'R'Us {4 days before Christmas- this place sure was a disaster-DUH!} Well after looking around for over an hour, I was getting grumpy because the stye on my eye was hurting so bad and I was hungry and thats all..So my hunny decided to bring my spirits up by taking me to Chili's for FREE bottomless Salsa & Chips {Yes!} We had a good time and I was no longer hungry and grumpy..even though the stye on my eye still hurt. 1 Point for Evan. It's a good thing I have a thoughtful husband. Love our time together. I am sure grateful for him.
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(208)
-
▼
December
(20)
- Ballantyne Family Party 2011
- three short happy years
- Merry Christmas & Mele Kalikimaka
- Christmas Eve
- Holiday Fun
- Caroling w/ the youth and missionary opps
- Holiday Wishes 2011
- Festival of Lights
- Date with Hats
- josh's birthday celebration
- A reflection
- Christmas Spirit
- family time
- Friday funny
- The Great Question?
- Time well spent
- Meet Jack
- Why I love my job..
- Happy 90th Birthday...
-
▼
December
(20)

1 comment:
mmmm chili's chips and salsa is my favorite!
Post a Comment