Wednesday, December 28, 2011

three short happy years

Today we celebrated our 3 year anniversary. I worked most of the day had a doctors appointment and Evs was a bit under the weather. He did drop by my work and bring me breakfast and hang out with me for a little bit. Last night before we went to bed I had asked him, "What were you thinking three years ago, the night before our wedding? Were you nervous? Did you want to be a runaway groom?" His response was a vague one, "I was happy." He then drifted off to sleep. This morning when he brought me breakfast I found a post it note taped to my computer that said, "3 years ago I was at the Temple, excited to marry you for time & ETERNITY!". I sure love my sweetheart. We celebrated with some Japanese Teppanyaki {our favorite type of food to eat-first date, any date, celebrations, he asked me to marry him at one, my birthday..etc} We got dressed up all nice {for a casual dressed place} and it felt wonderful to have my hubby by my side to celebrate with him. We laughed at the chef. With the chef. At the bill. And exchanged many kisses and smiles. I love the small moments that capture our love.
Ev's bought me a new camera for our anniversary (in October) and I bought him a new wallet and stuff for his last semester of school.

No comments:

Blog Archive