Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Why I love my job..

I work with cute little old people like this. They often boost myself esteem by telling me I am their beautiful angel okay mostly just the Senora pictured below does that.
 I get to exercise my Grandpa. I get to see him twice a week. More than I saw him growing up.
He is getting so much stronger each time he comes.
 My mom spoils him and hooks him up with Juice it Up, almost every Monday {oh & me too}.

7AM morning workouts filled with laughs, MaryAnn, Mr. Universe {Floyd-see below picture}, Priscila and a cold winter morning including cinnamon rolls & coffee {I brewed my very first pot of coffee at 26, didn't drink any, but my oldies seemed to like it}. They just sat down and chatted about life. I love to be one of the oldies.
There is something to be said about finding the right job for you. I love my job! Even if oldies are set in their ways!

No comments:

Blog Archive