Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Story that made my Jaw Drop!

Intro:: This is a stroller. Strollers have wheels. Strollers have brakes for those wheels. Safety first please::end of intro::


I couldnt believe my eyes!!

8 comments:

Meagan said...

I saw this yesterday too! ... I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT ... and the baby only has a scratch on his forhead. Its CRAZY! Heavenly Father must have big plans for that baby cause he should have been toast! and when baby flake comes I will for sure use the stroller break!

Kristin said...

oh my gosh! i can't even imagine what that mother felt at that moment. how horrifying! i'm so glad the baby miraculously survived this. i agree with your friend, BIG plans for this kid.

Sarah said...

i cried sooo hard when I saw this, then they said he was ok and cried even harder, I cannot even imagine how that mom felt...

Stubbs Love said...

Its so crazy huh? I was like grabbing Evan and covering my mouth I was like,"Oh my gosh, o my gosh.."

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

this seriously makes me sick!

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

but I'm SOOOOO glad baby is okay! Can't imagine what that mother was going through!

Dial Family said...

I heard about it but hadn't seen it (really wish I hadn't seen it now). I was in tears just thinking what that mother must have felt just seeing how her stroller went into the tracks and was run over by the tram... makes me so sick but am glad the baby survived.

Erin said...

Here's a follow-up interview with the mom of the baby who survived... I can't imagine what she's going through.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/33583394#33583394