Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Tsunami WATCH #2 canceled!
Another 8.0 earthquake happened near Vanuatu, Fiji. We were once again on a Tsunami watch, it didnt escalate to a warning just a "watch", then 30 minutes later it was canceled. The nice thing is that I had no idea we were even on Tsunami watch until I turned on the radio and I heard,"Tsunami watch canceled!" Im not sure whether its better to know there is a possibility for a tsunami and wait and prepare and maybe freak out a little bit or never know and hear about it later. Glad that we were saved once again, sad that another group of peeps had to suffer the effects of yet another earthquake. And I thought California was the earthquake state..lately it seems to be the South Pacific.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(83)
-
▼
October
(14)
- HAUNTED LAGOON
- He's Amazing and...
- Being Prepared
- ::funnies::
- The Story that made my Jaw Drop!
- Saturday is a Special Day!
- Tsunami Memorial Service
- Tsunami WATCH #2 canceled!
- Visitors!
- Last Saturday was a Special Day!
- Evy Da Builder
- Christmas in October say what??
- Samoa Disaster Update..Phillipines too.
- In the morning I wake up..
-
▼
October
(14)
2 comments:
glad you're safe! LOVE your picture in your header!
I also love your header picture and I think the yellow sidetable/nightstand is $20. Let me know if you are interested. :)
Post a Comment