Wednesday, October 28, 2009

He's Amazing and...


YAY!! For everyone in my family that got a text at 1am California/Oregon/Nevada time sorry, I hope I didn't wake you up! If I did, it was for a good cause because I was sharing our joy (yes blame me not Ev, hes a little more considerate than I::hehe) So basically heres the skinny::There are only two universities on the west coast with an entry-level Masters in Athletic Training program, University of Hawaii and California Baptist University. Evan just submitted his application to Cal Baptist University. We will wait and see as there is nothing else we can do but pray, pray, and pray some more. We know that if its in the plans for us then we will be moving to California, if not, we will apply to UH and see if we are to stay here in Hawaii. If neither, well figure it out! I am just so proud of my husband. He is taking alot of credits this semester and next, as he crammed all his classes in so that he could be graduated by April 2010 (ONLY 6 months away!!) With each class comes a lot of information, projects, and discipline. But I know that he can do it. I know that he has such great potential to do even greater things than he has thus far accomplished. The Lord blessed me with such an amazing, smart, devoted husband and best friend in my life that I have much to learn from. He has taught me so much already and I am so thankful for him. He is a hard worker and does what he has to, to make things happen. I am so proud of my Evy.

4 comments:

Katy said...

Cal Baptist? Moving back to Cali.? You're so lucky! I'm praying for you two:)

Merilee said...

He is also very lucky to have such a loving and supportive wifey.:)

Erin said...

I agree with Merilee... YOU're the best for Ev. I am so grateful to have a woman who loves my brother (and his family;)) so unconditionally!! Love you guys to the sky!!

Stubbs Love said...

Thanks guys!!