Friday, October 23, 2009

::funnies::

1. Nothing beats a stale bowl apple jacks after you open the box just a week ago..thank you Hawaii air.I figured I would eat the bowl of cereal anyways and not waste it, I mean there are people starving in the world..So I thought..ok..well if I just let it get a little milk on it it wont be so stale tasting..well I let it get a little too wet..lets just say soggy and I just cant eat soggy cereal so, I did eat some of it, but I did waste..sorry China and Africa and everyone else starving in the world I will promise to do better.

2. The Womens soccer team had a game that I wanted to watch. I finished up working and rushed to get in the shower. This specific morning Evan opened the medicine cabinet to find a gecko hiding out getting free rent. Well He had to go to class and so I tried to catch the gecko but he was so fast so I didnt bother with it, I just let it live freely in our home. So kind of me right?Well, like I was saying I was rushing in the shower to at least make the second half. I hop in the shower and start washing away, well I knew that gecko was in the shower because they love to hide behind our shampoo and soap bottles. So I started moving things around because frankly Id rather know where the little hoodlum is than him jump on me cuz he thinks I am cute or something. So of course he races out from behind Evans soap and I nearly slipped in the shower and pulled the shower curtain down with me, but I was safe, that little hoodlum scared me to dead. So then began the science of chasing a gecko thats in the shower with you..I caught him twice and tried to put him out the bathroom window but I couldnt get the screen to gap enough to give the hoodlum a clear shot out of the shower, so of course he just ran around the shower and finally settled at the bottom where I could see him. I mean seriously is taking a shower always this interesting?? not really..So I continued on with my shower and I kept a close eye on the gecko. When I was washing my face I was trying to keep one eye open to watch him because they move so fast, but that didnt work cuz then I got soap in my eye. So I hurried. Then as I am washing the shampoo out of my hair I do the normal thing and turn my back to the shower head thus rinsing the soap out, but then I was like,"oh no, hes gonna make a run for it.." So I turned towards the shower head turning my head down to rinse and watch, but that didnt work cuz I got soap in my eyes again...needless to say this peeping perve stayed in the shower the whole time. I finally finished and got out. Then chased him while I was in my towel and got him. I walked to the door scanned to make sure no one was nearby,since I was in my towel, and chucked the little hoodlum outside..phew..long shower, but I made it to the game by 2nd half.


3. Ev and I love AMAZING RACE! We watch it every week and its just so fun for us. We wish we could be on the show. So we kinda are preparing ourselves and every detour, road block, whatever task they have to do were always like,"Ok who would do this one..ya you.." its so much fun. On tonites episode there was a girl that is afraid of water and terrified of heights. Well they had to slide down a 6 story high water slide at almost a 90 degree angle in Dubai. Evan turns to me and says," would you be afraid?"then he answers his own question within seconds,"naw you would slide right down head first without thinking about it"haha I thought that was pretty funny. We enjoy that time we can spend together. We each always end up siding with one of the teams and wishing some of the annoying teams would leave. My team Megan and Cheyne are amazing and have been first the last two times and once before. Ev's team the Globetrotters are doing ok, they barely made it on this pit stop only because the girl wouldnt slide down the slide so they won by luck this time around. So Ev's team is still hangin in there. We also talk about how we would play the game and the strategies we would use. The important things we would need to bring..everything..pretty funny we are, but we love AMAZING RACE!!

4. so this event isnt so much funny as it is adorable and so sweet. I asked Ev if he could make me a sandwich because I was busy with work and he was waiting to head to another class and of course he did because he would do anything for me. Well instead of a LameO sandwich not even cut or just plainly cut in half, he was so cute and designed it all fun. It really brightened my day. And the one of the best parts besides the pickles on the plate and the string cheese with legs is that he put cut up pickles in with the chicken, he knows me so well. It tasted so good too! I love my husband.

1 comment:

Kimberly Grafton said...

Meghan and Cheyne are Nick and my favorites too!! We totally love them, and they actually remind me alot of you :)