HAUNTED LAGOON
Halloween is so close I cant believe it! It came so quick this year. Last night, us and some of our friends hit up the Haunted Lagoon, which was a huge hit island wide, I am NOT even kidding when I say island wide. It took place at the Polynesian Cultural Center and it went on with all its other normal activities, they just had an added attraction tis the season. So since everyone and their mom and aunties and uncles were going we thought we'd better check it out. Our friends Chris and Dana got to the PCC first and got the tickets and stood in line. They were there for about 20 minutes before I had a chance to join them, little bit later Rebecca and Tyler joined us, we moved a whole 100 ft in 1 hour again NOT even kidding. The line was ridiculously long. We didnt mind though we knew it would be long, but it there were so many people there. It was a serious hit. About and 45 minutes later Ev had gotten off work and he joined us in line having only moved about 15 ft from the point before. And we thought we were almost there. Long story short we talked story,ate some snacks, played games and got scared by creepy scary monsters that would just walk in line right in front of you, or peeked behind bushes..I screamed a few times, even seeing them, I was always delayed in my reaction. Ev was my eyes for the rest of the night always warning me of a scary person coming my way. We ended up getting on the canoe/lagoon ride around 10-10:30 PM. It was a long night. It was very well done. I have to say I didnt get as scared as alot of people on the canoe but I think its because we were in the back and the front and middle got the bulk of the scare initially. I had my arm locked into Ev's arm the whole time and if something had come at me I would've probably throw him at them.They had scary music, great costumes, and alot of great ways of scaring people. I think the people got a thrill out of seeing people get freaked out haha..But even though I wasnt too scared I was always so paranoid looking behind me at every second because people that looked like plants or rocks were so hard to see at night and people were popping out of the water like crazy. I really enjoyed it and had a great time being Rebecca's arm to squeeze, even though her husband was right next to her haha for some reason she liked my little skinny arm, I guess it provides more protection than I thought =) We had a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment