Sunday, November 29, 2009

Good times

We stayed the nite in town on Thanksgiving. After recovering from good food on Turkey Day, Ev and I were going to hit the craze of "BLACK FRIDAY" but then we decided that it didn't matter that much, its not like we wanted to buy things that were crazy on sale, so we slept. We did however go out shopping later, lots of people, lots of cars, lots of traffic even in Hawaii. We used team work. I would shop and Ev would get in line (he's a trooper). After our day of shopping or should I say dodging and weaving through people, we went out with Mom and Dad Stubbs to a movie I have been dying to see,THE BLINDSIDE. I would highly recommend it! I am trying to convince Evan to take me to see it again because I loved it so much! It was super inspirational and so funny! A very well balanced movie!

6 comments:

THE GROWS said...

I loved that movie too. did you see new moon? that was a good one too

Stubbs Love said...

Yes I saw new moon too! I was pretty good, not as good as the book though =)

Katy said...

Black Friday is crazy, huh!? I want to see The Blind Side so bad. If we lived next store to each other, we could go together:)

Stubbs Love said...

We could go together! Too bad we live about an ocean apart!

Ashley Wood said...

That movie was amazing!!! I love Sandra Bullock... she made the movie for sure!!

Kristin said...

Such an amazing movie. And I didn't even know it was a true story until the very end.