Friday, November 6, 2009
Dear Grandpa Quon,
Today, November 5th, 2009, We remember you Richard Kwai Yuen Quon. Another man I wish I could have known in this life. I am thankful for your amazing influence on my husband. Evan has so many stories and precious memories that I love to hear about. Its a special blessing to have such a strong relationship with your Grandparents. I am grateful that Evan has had that blessing in his life and still continues his special relationship with Grandma Quon. Thank you Grandpa Quon for touching my husband and best friend, I know he is a better person because you were in his life! You are missed! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(83)
-
▼
November
(15)
- Good times
- No title
- Countdown to Turkey Day!
- Entangled in the SAGA
- An Apostle came here
- Countdown to Turkey Day!
- Countdown to Turkey Day!
- Countdown to Turkey Day!
- Saturday is a Special Day!
- It takes faith
- Naturally, most husbands lend an ear, a shoulder, ...
- Saturday was a very Special Day!
- Dear Grandpa Quon,
- FHE
- Happy Halloweeny 2009
-
▼
November
(15)
1 comment:
I loved this video and I love your blog! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment