Monday, November 9, 2009

Naturally, most husbands lend an ear, a shoulder, and a hug when their wives have sad moments. My husband naturally does all those and more. He goes out of his way to make me feel better any way he can. I don't have "sad moments" all that often but Friday he bought me...
ICE CREAM!Very expensive ice cream! Now I am not really a huge ice cream fan, but.. I do like Mochi ice cream, it must be the Asian in me.I love my husband! He's always looking out for me.He sure is my favorite and my best buddy!

4 comments:

Brittanie said...

The Asian in you? You crack me up Darcy!

THE GROWS said...

I love that ice cream too!

Kristin said...

love love love that stuff!!!!!

Ashley Wood said...

Hey Darce!!! I just found you on here...amazing!!! Love the page!!
PS Mochi is the best!!!