Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Entangled in the SAGA
For the past 4 days I have been entangled in a web. A web of Twilight Saga! I love to read, but I just hadn't taken the time to sit down and do it. After deciding to see New Moon on Saturday with Ev and some friends, I had to get caught up. I hadn't read any of the books. I started Twilight, but read here and there not getting very far and couldnt quite get into it. But then once I set my mind to finishing New Moon by Saturday, I devoted all my efforts to finishing. Poor Evan (someone might need to call Spouse Protection Services, he was neglected attention, I did make dinner though so not too neglected) I was happy to say that I finished Twilight and New Moon in about 2 days I think, but I was hooked! I could not put those books down..They were enthralling! By now I had felt like I was there observing all of what was happening. When I would have to stop reading, it was so hard, but it was as if their imaginary life had stopped too and when I would pick the book up again I jumped right back into my world. I loved it! I really enjoyed reading it and now Evan knows not to get me a good book if he doesn't want to be neglected--haha--He and are the exact same when we read "in our own little worlds". Emotions I went through while reading-fear, frustration, anxiety (too much arguing, it got me worked up), joy, happiness, enthusiasm, and I just wished Bella would stop being so pessimistic (it drove me crazy). I finished the final book last night/early this morning and I am probably the last person to have read these books in the world; Ev even read them before me..but its all good..I'm sad the story ended it was very good, but glad I don't have to neglect my husband anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(83)
-
▼
November
(15)
- Good times
- No title
- Countdown to Turkey Day!
- Entangled in the SAGA
- An Apostle came here
- Countdown to Turkey Day!
- Countdown to Turkey Day!
- Countdown to Turkey Day!
- Saturday is a Special Day!
- It takes faith
- Naturally, most husbands lend an ear, a shoulder, ...
- Saturday was a very Special Day!
- Dear Grandpa Quon,
- FHE
- Happy Halloweeny 2009
-
▼
November
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment