After our wonderful beach time in January, we headed to a restaurant called MAC 24-7. Our friends Becky and Tyler and Autumn and Cody, saw man vs food on the travel channel trying to eat pancakes at this restaurant. These pancakes total about 4 lbs and bigger than Evans entire hand and there are three of them! Yikes! We ordered 2 orders of pancakes and between the 7 of us we took leftovers home. It was unbelievable how big these pancakes really were. We are so grateful and blesses to have such great friends to to be around and hang with and people we are really going to miss. They are so good to us and we just love their friendship! All in all a super fun day!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Fun in da Sun in January!
In celebration of Martin Luther King Jr. day, 18 January 2010, we went to Waikiki for the afternoon with friends (Becky, Tyler, Autumn, Cody, and Dana, oh and Chris was there in spirit, but had to work). It was nice and warm and sunny just the way I like it. There were a ton of tourists everywhere and some didnt get the memo that the string bikini/speedo beach is the one a few miles down the road. Yikes! We enjoyed laughs, sun, and rest. Our friends went surfing on what waves there were and we rented SUP. I love Stand up Paddling. And since there were small waves, I caught my very first way on the SUP. It was so awesome! The Japanese tourists in the water around me were and I quote,"ohhhhing..wooowwwing..insert something in their language here" I felt pretty excited that I got an exciting reaction from them, I felt like such a rockstar! haha..even more excited that I didnt run over one of them with my board because they just stood their like many do..haha. If we were going to be here longer, I would totally coerce my amazing husband into letting me get one for "exercise purposes" of course (not sure if he'd fall for it though..)










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(166)
-
▼
January
(13)
- Hau`oli la hanau!! AkA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- The Days..
- Saturday was a very Special Day!
- Fun in da Sun in January!
- Gas...and not the kind that makes stinky
- Gotta Spare?
- Blessed... I feel so blessed!
- Mom, Dad, and Us meet Avatar in 3D
- Winter is catching up..
- the sweetest thang
- I had a busy week with my new job and its been suc...
- It is 11:24 pm on Saturday evening in Laie, Hawai...
- No title
-
▼
January
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment