Thursday, January 14, 2010
Winter is catching up..
Burr...burr.. I am so glad that we have flannel bottoms and blankets because its been starting to get a bit chilly around these parts. The fact that I have been able to go to the beach and sun bathe in December and January has been amazing. I never thought I would really see winter this year, but we have hit some record lows in the evenings..ready for this a whole 58 degrees I know, that is pretty sickening right?? But it was a little bit nice to get a chance to bundle up in a little sweater and blanket today..Oh Hawaii how I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(166)
-
▼
January
(13)
- Hau`oli la hanau!! AkA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- The Days..
- Saturday was a very Special Day!
- Fun in da Sun in January!
- Gas...and not the kind that makes stinky
- Gotta Spare?
- Blessed... I feel so blessed!
- Mom, Dad, and Us meet Avatar in 3D
- Winter is catching up..
- the sweetest thang
- I had a busy week with my new job and its been suc...
- It is 11:24 pm on Saturday evening in Laie, Hawai...
- No title
-
▼
January
(13)
1 comment:
Nice to hear that you are all warm while I am freezing my A off here in Utah.
Post a Comment