Sunday, January 3, 2010
It is 11:24 pm on Saturday evening in Laie, Hawaii. We are winding down from a long day and all of a sudden we hear "Cacadoodle-do!" Honestly, is there really a rooster crowing at 11:24 pm??Seriously..It did it a few times and then had another buddy of his join in on the "Cacadoodling". Evan and I decided that the rooster must have come from Newfoundland, Canada because it is 5:54 am there, these roosters are having some real issues with their biological clocks. Go figure a Canadian rooster roaming these parts..All I gotta say is we be keeping the country country..for reals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(166)
-
▼
January
(13)
- Hau`oli la hanau!! AkA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- The Days..
- Saturday was a very Special Day!
- Fun in da Sun in January!
- Gas...and not the kind that makes stinky
- Gotta Spare?
- Blessed... I feel so blessed!
- Mom, Dad, and Us meet Avatar in 3D
- Winter is catching up..
- the sweetest thang
- I had a busy week with my new job and its been suc...
- It is 11:24 pm on Saturday evening in Laie, Hawai...
- No title
-
▼
January
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment