A Saturday with the fambam! I am so grateful to live close enough to my in-laws to get to see them just about every week. Whether we sit and watch TV, play with Mom's garden, visit Grandma Quon, its always just time well spent. After a long day of work Evs and I met up with Mom and Dad Stubbs. They got started waiting in the long line. We finally beat the crowd and got tickets to see Avatar in 3D. Tickets here were selling out so fast every weekend. I will admit that we followed the crowd and really wanted to see it because the movie got such good reviews and people we know saw it and said it was way good. Ev and I did not want to see it based on the trailers we saw, but we decided to make it a date and since Dad wanted to see it we all went. It was a very good movie. Watching it in 3D was the best to see it, I felt like a weirdo though trying to catch the falling things or trying to touch things that seemed so close, I suppose the people sitting around me thought the same thing about me. After the movie we hit up the usual, Zippy's, and had us some good grinds.
AVATAR in 3D 

We are styling in our 3D glasses. Dad looks like a Blues brotha!
No comments:
Post a Comment