Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gotta Spare?

Fun night. busy night..Went to work, Evan went to school. Then work again for me, School for Evan, then work for Evan, then laundry for Evan, then I came home from work, then we watched our two favorite Cannon keiki, then I left to put them to bed at their own house.Evan went to a study group. Then Evan came to pick me up after watching the kiddos and on the way home we started to hear this weird sound coming from the car..much like a flat tire or something stuck..we drove into our parking lot and I got out. I whipped out my "Princess and the Frog" flashlight (THANKS MUMS) and proceeded to check each tire as Ev went super slow as the tires made their rounds. I was excited to find what was causing the noise, but reluctant at the same time because that meant I would have a flat tire by morning. Evan and I decided to change the tire tonite, 10:30 pm, and to our surprise our spare tire rim is spray painted yellow of all colors..haha..mission accomplished..we are rolling in style thats for sure!! I Love my husband for working as a team with me and getting the tire changed quickly. I again did my job, which is "oh holder of the flashlight". My dad always gave me that job when I helped him do stuff and I think I have gotten alot of practice, which is why I am so good at it! (I like to think anyways) Good day! Very thankful and very blessed!




P.S. I accidently used Evs toothbrush this morning...hehe

1 comment:

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

love it :) "oh holder of the flashlight" awesome

Blog Archive