Friday, January 8, 2010
the sweetest thang
A couple days ago I was on my way home from work and called Ev. We were deciding what to make for din din and I said lets have pancakes..(I love Binner aka breakfast for dinner, but its not Ev's fav meal) So then I added we could also have eggs and spam too. He agreed and was going to start it. So I get home and I wonder why nothing was made yet. Well, he shows me some weird stuff that was inside our pancake mix, it looked like wood shavings in random spots...I didnt think pancake mix went bad, I think we had the bag for about a year...but needless to say were were grossed out and threw away the bag. So Evan whipped up some amazing food anyways and we didnt starve. Well this morning he had a 7:30 am class and he comes home, comes into the bedroom and says can you turn on the song Banana Pancakes (by Jack Johnson). So I turn it on and then he says okay come see. So I go into the kitchen and he bought a new box of pancake mix and two bananas. He mixed it up and made Banana Pancakes. It was the sweetest thang! I love that guy..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(166)
-
▼
January
(13)
- Hau`oli la hanau!! AkA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- The Days..
- Saturday was a very Special Day!
- Fun in da Sun in January!
- Gas...and not the kind that makes stinky
- Gotta Spare?
- Blessed... I feel so blessed!
- Mom, Dad, and Us meet Avatar in 3D
- Winter is catching up..
- the sweetest thang
- I had a busy week with my new job and its been suc...
- It is 11:24 pm on Saturday evening in Laie, Hawai...
- No title
-
▼
January
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment