Monday, February 8, 2010

TOP TWO REASONS I WANT MY OWN WASHER N' DRYER:

1. So that my clothes dont smell like someone elses stank!

2. So that I dont end up with random vegetables in my clothes that some kiddo hid in their pants because they didn't want to eat them..(particularly peas and carrots--no thank you)

4 comments:

DAVID & ELISSA said...

hahahahah thats nasty... I never found veggies in my clothes, thankgoodness.. I miss you guys like crazy.. Come to Utah already... I hate, HATE how cold it is here. People shouldn't live under these circumstances..

The Fallan Family said...

I had some random chicks panties in my laundry, I feel your pain sister!

THE GROWS said...

haha. that hecka sucks. one day you will have you own!

Meagan said...

I am loving my washer and dryer & dishwasher ... but I would rather be in Hawaii without them.

Blog Archive