Evs got me a Dog! I used to be very scared of dogs..I have had one too many dog bites/negative encounters and really havent ever liked dogs. But when I lived with my Hawaii parents before Evs and I were married, they had a dog in their complex and it was a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel. This dog was beautiful! His markings were gorgeous and he was so much fun! I was ready to conquer my fear of dogs and I wanted one just like him, but in Hawaii a dog has to be quarantined for 6 weeks before they are allowed to be out in the open and in a residence. Plus my old apartment didn't allow me to have pets anyways. So I basically just sat, waited and wished. Then we moved here to Cali and I continued my search for my little boy Cavalier. I found one and he came to us from Missouri. We picked him up at the John Wayne Airport on May 14th. We named him SAGE STUBBS. He was so shaky and scared, but I mothered him and we fell in love with him instantly (He's a mommas boy) It took him a little bit to get used to everything and become regular in his bowel movements and feeding schedule, but hes doing well. We are crate training him since we are also house training him as well. He is such a fun boy! He is 7 months old and has such a personality! He loves to play fetch and loves to take naps. We are happy to welcome him to our little family!





.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
TOO CUTE!!! Congrats lil mama!
thats so cool. we want a dog sooo bad but feel like we can't get one until we own a home or something
Post a Comment