We have a good family friend that turned the BIG 50 this month. Today was her surprise party. It was themed "the 80's". Evs and I went to Josh and Britts house to visit them before the party to hang out. Britt and I busted out the crimper and went searching for something bright and ugly. It was fun to dress up! Evs only stipulation for his outfit was that "it didn't look like an old man died in it." What do you know?? thats the only thing I could find! Even though we didn't get to wash our clothes before wearing them (they smelt like thrift store-p-eww) We had a ton of fun! And I know Jaci Taylor did too! She was super surprised and it was good for her. She is a hard worker and the last couple years have been hard. I am glad we were able to be there to celebrate with her!
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(166)
-
▼
August
(20)
- Improvising
- Dad is 50!! OVER THE HILL!
- Together
- The HEAT
- 2 years ago..
- Speaking in Church
- 80's Surprise Party
- Ben and Amanda's Wedding
- Amazing Race...
- Its gonna be a good week!!
- Forgiveness: My Burden Was Made Light
- Saturday is a Special Day!
- Fun day!
- Fascination??
- I love him!
- Date Nite
- Cruisin' in da car
- Movie Nite @ the Drive-In
- Dad Stubbs visit!
- Sunday Dinner at Mom's
-
▼
August
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment