Friday, August 13, 2010

Fun day!

With school starting back up my work schedule has adjusted on MWF, so I have more "leisure" time (I guess you could call it that). Well today I called up my Mom to see what she was doing since I had to go into work later on in the day. Turns out she and Jenny were going to be going to the mall to pick up something and then going to see Charlie St. Cloud. So I hurried to finish everything I needed to do, took a super fast shower and headed to Moreno Valley, wet hair and all, and met up with my Mom and Sister. I had seen previews for this movie, but it wasn't one of those HAVE to see movies. So going into it I really had no preconceived expectations. It turned out to be a really good movie. Kinda sad, definitely sad. I didn't cry, but it did touch me and I could have cried had my emotions been on edge, but I just took it all in and really enjoyed it.

We had a fun girls day hanging out. Thanks for a good day Mom and Jenn! Thanks Mom for treating us to a movie and buying me two $1.00 shirts and Jenny two $30.00 shirts =) My Mom is such a fun Mom! She has always been so good at taking us out to do stuff or just spending time with us. I love her!

No comments: