Sunday, August 15, 2010

Saturday is a Special Day!

Saturday was a lazy day! We like lazy days! We met up with my friend Kimber and her cute little family at Huntington Beach to just kick back and hang out. We played a little volleyball (just bumped the ball in a small circle). The water was freakishly cold, so I was not even going to pretend it was a warm like Hawaii. This was Evs and my first time to a mainland beach since we have moved to California and it was very weird that we had to drive an hour and that it was like I said, "freakishly cold". But we enjoyed one another's company! We watched and listened to Hudson as he observed everything going on around him and what caught his eye. It was funny when he would just randomly lay on the sand while playing, almost as if it felt good to just take a load off. Even though we were only there for a couple hours and had to head back home, it was well worth it! We had ourselves a fun day in the sun!

Meet Hudson. He is a sweetie pie!




Hudson really wanted to be apart of our picture and he was smiling so cute! And no one even forced him to!


Such a little cheese ball! Adorable!

After coming home and having the missionaries over for dinner, we went to a game night with some of Evs classmates from CBU. We played Taboo and our team didn't do so hot, but then we played Cranium and our team (Evs, Cydney, and I) dominated and won the game! We had a ton of laughs and man those "CLUB CRANIUMS" really kept the game going on for a while! We had a good time and I am glad that Evs enjoys the people he goes to school with and has the opportunity to make great friendships. We had a great day!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, how jealous I am that you got to hang out with Kim. And oh my gosh when and why did you move to California? I want to live in California and hang out with you and Kim and go to the beach. You both super cute and like your lovin' life though, which makes me happy :)