Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ben and Amanda's Wedding

My twin cousin (he was born 2 days before me) Benjamin Alexander Sebreros was sealed to his bride, Amanda Jacobson, today in the San Diego Temple. It was a beautiful sealing. My Mom and I went down there together and enjoyed a nice family day. There were so many beautiful words said pertaining to everyone in the room, but of course directed at the newly married couple. I remember the sealer saying, "marriage is a lot of patience and long suffering for the women and perseverance for the men. " He also said, " when its all said and done, at the end of this life, what will you be able to say about your relationship with your spouse? Was it Good? Special? Just there?" Being in the sealing room , I was reminded of when Evan and I were sealed for eternity and how the sealer looked at us and said, " You will be happy. I can see it, you will be happy." What a fun day! I am so proud and excited for Ben and Amanda. We had such a fun day with them and all the family. They had a very small get together at the Marriot Hotel in La Jolla, CA. They had good food and it was so cute to hear Ben sing to his new wife and song called Lemonade by Passion while playing the ukulele. It was so incredibly sweet, I should have recorded it!

She's my sunshine in the rain
My Tylenol when I'm in pain yeah
Let me tell you what she means to me,
Like a tall glass of lemonade
When it's burnin' hot on summer days
She's exactly what I need

[Chorus]
She's soothing like,
The ocean rushing on the sand
She takes care of me baby
And she helps me be a better man
She's so beautiful,
Sometimes I stop to close my eyes
She's exactly what I need

(Verse two)
She's my smile when I'm feelin' blue
She's my good night sleep
When the day is through yeah
Let me tell you what she means to me
(Yeah, she's kinda like this)
Kinda like the feelin' after your first kiss
Except that Everyday she makes me feel like this
Cuz she's exactly what I need
Oh yeah, oh yeah

[Chorus] X3
She's soothing like,
The ocean rushing on the sand
She takes care of me baby
And she helps me be a better man
She's so beautiful,
Sometimes I stop to close my eyes
She's exactly what I need

My Mom and I had a lot of fun visiting with family and friends. Its always very refreshing to get together with the people you love and catch up and kick back. I love those times they are alot of fun.

My Mum and me

G&G Ballantyne made it too.
Ben and Amanda Sebreros
Morgan, Mum, Me, Cassandra, Baby Easten, and Amy
Cousins! Ben, Me, Sarah, and Courtney


Ben was thirsty. Who drinks a Rootbeer outside the temple?

1 comment:

Meghan said...

um... why am I not in ANY of these pictures? :)