Friday, August 20, 2010

Amazing Race...

Relief Society style... PLAN-PREPARE-PRESERVE. My ward had an activity where we split up into teams of about 6 ladies. We received clue #1 but then had to find all the other 6 clues. It was so much fun! Since Evan and I just moved here I haven't had a chance to really get to know many women, so this activity was a perfect opportunity. These clues were good. The first clue we had took us to the Albertsons parking lot. We had to decode a combo and unlock a lock box that had the next clue. Basically we had to find out the # of spaces and then decode those numbers. Well after 20 minutes we finally figured out that we had to count the number of parking spaces and that was our "# of spaces". We ended up counting it twice, and couldn't get it right and didn't want to run around the parking lot again. So we took our emergency clue and proceeded on. We had such a good time. The clues were great and really got us thinking! We had to siphon water into a water bottle, bandage up an injured friend, make a shelter using supplies we could find, and we had to find a cup to use for our dehydrated friend. It was good fun! We didn't win the race, but it was pretty funny running around like crazy people..I felt like I was really in Amazing Race!





No comments: