Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

My day started out at work..I asked this member (83 yrs old) what his costume was for Halloween and he turned his hat sideways and made a gangsta face said he was a thug. Made my morning.
Since Evs was out of town in Arizona, I took Sage and Jade with me to visit J&B Greco to take Rubi and Cole trick or treating. Sage and Jade were Mr. and Miss Claus this year. They are so adorable. I got many compliments on how cute they looked too. It was a proud furry momma moment.
Josh & Cole watching Monday night football
 The little princess Rubi
 Ru wanted to join in..Sage scared after Ru sat on him.
Family Halloween picture minus Evs
Sweet Cole

All the night festivities: 
Ru loved to lay down in her wagon. She was on a candy high..oh and she loved looking at the stars.She would yell trick or treat before even getting to the door.


No comments:

Blog Archive