Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kind message

Two years ago, I was told the story of Joseph Smith by a return sister missionary. This story changed my life, this story has become everything that I am, everything that I will be and everything I could ever dream of. ♥

This was sent to me by my friend, Cynthia Bugarin. Thank you Cynthia this made me smile and tear up a bit, but it wasn't all Evan & me...I taught many many people on my mission in Washington/Oregon about the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. I bore a strong fervent testimony daily, but like the Apostle Paul, I was rejected by many. To have been prepared to share a message with this young girl, whom Evan and I were simply answering her questions, means so much to me. If my 18 months in Washington/Oregon was suppose to be a preparation to teach Cynthia, it was worth it. To know that we opened our mouths and shared something that was important to us because we loved her. She was prepared, ready, and willing to hear the Gospel. Her heart was softened. Her faith was strong. I feel blessed that we had the chance to be in her life in the time that she needed us. God is good. God is great. God has a plan and he knows all that is needed in our lives.

2 comments:

Brittanie said...

We are all instruments in the Lord's hands!

C.O said...

i love you guys [:

Blog Archive