I give thanks for all of the many tender mercies in my life.
I give thanks for the gospel of Jesus Christ. For a testimony that is ever growing. For a Father in Heaven so aware of Me and what I need and just when I need it. For my Savior, who sacrificed for me so that my pains and sorrows would be eased. So that I would have someone to carry me through trials.
I give thanks for the most amazing man in my life! I am so very grateful for my husband! He is my angel without wings. My hope when I get crazy. My best friend who tucks me into bed when I fall asleep on the couch. My better half. I am so proud of him a& all he has accomplished.I love you Evy.
I give thanks for family. We have such a good time together. We would do anything for one another.
I give thanks for my puppies, Sage & Jade. They have been the best furry kids anyone could ask for. They bring me joy {even when Jade pees on Grandma's carpet and I am embarrassed because I taught her better than that}.
I give thanks for a job I love.
I give thanks Evs is coming to a finish with his Master's program {4 months!}
I give thanks for having a very grateful heart this thanksgiving!
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(208)
-
▼
November
(23)
- We have moved..
- family fun
- Thanksgiving Day 2011
- I give thanks..
- Funny
- Something funny
- MLS finals
- Crafts with sister
- Scary moment
- Breaking Dawn Pt. 1
- Something special
- So glad we are forever
- Musings
- Kind message
- Sunday's @ Mom's
- Funeral
- What has a Veteran said to you today?
- "Take what comes your way. Do the best with it. Be...
- Tender Mercy
- "The trainers keep ‘em in one piece"
- Its just a Saturday
- Fires of Faith
- Halloween
-
▼
November
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment