Babe..
I got this text yesterday from Evs. This is a picture of our backyard. My heart was racing my hands were shaking. My doggies...I immediately called him. When he let the dogs out the gate was closed. He said he was sitting in the house and had this feeling the dogs should have come back inside by now. So he got up and saw the above. He said he grabbed our doggie whistle and ran outside without shoes. He was blowing their whistle and Jade came running back, then Sage. There was a party next door and I guess they really wanted to check it out. We have had people in and out of the yard all week doing some work for the landlord. Ev thinks the wind must have blown the gate open. Yesterday could have been a very terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I am glad it wasn't.
Jade & Sage
So glad they are safe and not lost in the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment