Honestly?!? Its already almost that time again? I love Christmas time but I just cant believe that Stores (Macy's) is already setting up for, I guess expecting someone to buy something?? Not sure..Maybe its their way of advertising..It not even Halloween yet..but oh well, I just thought it was kinda random thats all. Never to early to start getting people into the holiday spirit thats for sure!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(83)
-
▼
October
(14)
- HAUNTED LAGOON
- He's Amazing and...
- Being Prepared
- ::funnies::
- The Story that made my Jaw Drop!
- Saturday is a Special Day!
- Tsunami Memorial Service
- Tsunami WATCH #2 canceled!
- Visitors!
- Last Saturday was a Special Day!
- Evy Da Builder
- Christmas in October say what??
- Samoa Disaster Update..Phillipines too.
- In the morning I wake up..
-
▼
October
(14)
2 comments:
I love Christmas too but dang.
seriously? i love christmas but let's at least enjoy halloween first. dang!
Post a Comment