My husband is so amazing! He took me out for
a surprise Saturday in celebration of my upcoming birthday since I have to work most of the day and he has school and work. He surprised me in the morning with a 75 minute massage at Aveda. I love this place. Its all about being GREEN and everything is so relaxing and peaceful there, the music, the smell..yum yum. I had the best masseuse and it felt so so good, it truly is addicting. One of my favorite parts of Aveda is their sauna and rainforest shower head (weird right?? but Evy knows I love the shower head). I think I took the longest taking a shower because I did not want to get out of the shower. I hope one day to have one of those shower heads in my shower. After my massage, Evy took me to "our" restaurant
Tanaka of Tokyo (similar to a Beni Hana, but much better). Afterwards we just walked around a bit and then headed back to the car. Where Ev had surprise numero 2 waiting. He bought me a necklace that had a pendant on it that says, "I love you" all over it. Such a sweetie. The necklace was kinda suppose to be V-day gift but he knew he couldn't wait that long to give it to me nor could he hide it from me. I love it so much!!
We went to Mom and Dad Stubbs house and visited Grandma Quon for a little bit. Then we made a quick run to Costco before it closed and then just hung out. We went to din din with Mom and Dad and enjoyed our time with them. On the way back to their place we were gathering up our stuff and went to try and leave and were unable to because the SWAT team was coming in and police were everywhere. I guess that a guy threatened to kill himself and anyone that tried to come near him and he barricaded himself in his house.. So we ended up spending the night and waking up early to drive back for church. It was weird to be woken up by random footsteps and then to look up at the window in the room and see SWAT guys shadows crusing by with all their gear on..I guess after 12 hours the guy surrendered. Crazyness..It was a nice day and night and I love my husband so much for being such an amazing best friend and companion. I love him so much and he treats me with so much adoration and kindness, even when I am annoying him. Thanks hunny bunny for an amazing pre-birthday celebration!
1 comment:
Woah the SWAT team? Crazy! Awwww Evan is such a sweet hubby. Happy Bday Darc! Sorry we didn't make FHE tonight :-(
Post a Comment